The Stainless Steel Foam Applicators have 1-1/4" Stainless Steel tubes that will apply polish or soap foam to the vehicle as it transitions through the tunnel.
These stainless applicators are freestanding, and come with 2×2 floor mounted post. They are available in single, double or triple.
The Stainless Steel foam applicators provide a strong, corrosion proof design. When using the double and triple applicators the tubes are staggered to provide even coverage of multi-colored foam. These applicators are designed to enhance the image of your carwash. This helps promote the sale of extra services and increase revenue per car. Pair with in bay tunnel signage such as the Horizon Columns for extra marketing of additional revenue generating services.
- The freestanding Foam Applicator consists of two stainless steel floor mount posts
- The applicators are attached to the post and are height adjustable.
- All manufactured items are stainless steel with polished manifolds.
- Requires one computer function per pair of applicators.
Foaming Tire & Wheel Applicator
Hanna’s Foaming Tire and Wheel Applicator (TWA) generates a thick layer of foam and applies it to the wheel and tire.
The foam sticks to the wheel longer, allowing more time for the chemical to work on brake dust and road grime. The Foaming TWA utilizes Hanna’s Hockey Puck foam generators and is activated using an electronic sensor pad. The Tie and wheel Applicator is most effective when used with Hanna High Pressure Wheel Washer, Hanna Tire Brush or Stepped Tire Brush.
- Maximize the effectiveness of your Wheel Chemical with the Foaming CTA Applicators
- Unique design generates thick foam for maximizing dwell time
- Requires a single computer function
- Best when used with the Hanna High Pressure Wheel Washer
- Can be used just on wheels or on the entire side of vehicle
Hockey Puck Foamers
The Hockey Puck Foam Applicator is used to apply chemical to the horizontal and vertical surfaces of the vehicle as they are conveyed through the car wash.
- Durable polymer construction.
- Includes UHMW mounting clamp and mounting bracket for field mounting.
- Swivel fittings allow for spray pattern adjustment after mounting.
- Requires one computer function per pair of applicators.
- Optional offset bracket available, attaches to 4x4 post/leg for added versatility and mounting options.
Basic Mirror Rinse
Provide extra attention to mirrors for the ultimate clean!
Tired of customer complaints about mirrors not getting clean enough? Look no further than the Basic Mirror Rinse or upgrade to the Reflections Mirror Rinse. The Basic Mirror Rinse can be mounted to a Versa Arch, Horizon Arch or Econ Arch. The two K nozzles on each side are adjustable to point to the mirror.
- Stainless steel manifold can be mounted using U bolts to a Versa Arch or Econo arch.
- Basic manifold comes with two Stainless Steel K Nozzles on each side that are adjustable to point to the mirror.
- Drivers side and Passenger side included
- Water solenoid is not included on basic mirror rinse.
Reflections Mirror Rinse
This system includes 3 adjustable tips mounted on each side of vehicle, 3 water solenoids, a PLC mounted in an enclosure, and a stainless steel stand to mount the photo eyes.
Pro Dispensing Boards
Using a dependable and reliable chemical dispenser in a tunnel car wash is very important in order to minimize costs and reduce waste.
Our Pro Dispensing Boards use PVDF Dosatron water driven dispensers to ensure your chemicals are used wisely. These dispensers are mounted to a stainless steel board and come pre plumbed for easy installations. Each panel comes standard with solenoid valves, filters, and ball valves on each unit. 80 psi of water pressure is required for the Pro Dispensing Boards and can be used with booster pump to compensate for low water pressure. The maximum rated flow is 11 GPM. These boards come with one, two, or three Dosatrons depending upon the required usage. For example, triple foam applicators need a triple Dosatron to monitor all three colors of foam.
- Pro Dispensing Boards use PVDF Dosatron water driven dispensers.
- All dispensers are mounted on a stainless steel board.
- All panels are built pre-plumbed.
- Each wall mounted panel includes solenoid valves, filters, and ball valves on each unit.
- Requires 80 psi of water pressure to achieve maximum rated flow.
- A booster pump may be required to compensate for low water pressure.
- Maximum rated flow is 11 GPM.
Solution Pump Stations
Flo Jet 5 GPM
The Flo Jet Pump Station mixes and pumps foaming solutions. Uses a G57 air operated FLO-JET to deliver the solution at 5 GPM. For use with the Foaming Tire & Wheel Applicator, Hockey Puck Applicators, and Freestanding Foam Applicators. This pump station automatically controls the solution level and is mounted to a stainless steel wall frame. This system requires 24 VAC electrical power.
For Use With:
- Foaming Tire & Wheel Applicator
- Hockey Puck Applicator
- Freestanding Foam Applicator
ARO 12 GPM
The ARO Pump Station mixes and pumps foaming solutions for use with the Undercarriage Wash. This pump station automatically controls the solution level and is mounted to a stainless steel wall frame. This system requires 24 VAC electrical power.
For Use With:
- Undercarriage Applicator
- Wall of Foam
- Chemical Arch Applicators
The Undercarriage Applicator blasts away stubborn dirt from the underside of the vehicle.
Rid the vehicle’s undercarriage of mud and road film with the high-pressure undercarriage applicator. It uses 7 high volume spray nozzles to ensure full coverage of the vehicles undercarriage.
It includes a completely stainless steel mounting tray, manifold and cover. It is also available to use a chemical application, often used with a rust inhibitor to help prevent corrosion.
- Includes stainless steel mounting tray, manifold and cover.
- Includes seven high volume spray nozzles for maximum undercarriage coverage.
- Manifold can be rotated for front grill or rear bumper washing.
- Requires a single computer function.
- Includes solenoid valve - May be mounted remotely in equipment room.
To Download the PDF brochure, please submit your email below:
|Applicator||Flojet Pump||ARO Pump||RE2 Dosatron*||RE5 Dosatron*||RE10 Dosatron*||RE1500 Dosatron*|
|Tire & Wheel Applicator||Best**||NO||YES||YES||YES||YES|
|Soap Foamer Arch||Best||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Chemical Solution Nozzle Kit||NO||Best||NO||NO||NO||NO|
|Spot Free Nozzle Kit***||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO||NO|
* Check the dilution ratio with the chart listed below
** Check the PH level of your chemical prior to using this pump
*** Use the Spot Free Pump for this application
|Pump/Dispenser Type||Capable Dilution Ratio|
|Flojet Solution Pump||1:4 to 1:240*|
|ARO Solution Pump||1:4 to 1:240*|
|Dosatron Model RE 2||1:64 to 1:500|
|Dosatron Model RE 5||1:20 to 1:100|
|Dosatron Model RE 10||1:10 to 1:33|
|Dosatron Model RE 1500||1:500 to 1:1500|
* Dilution rates of up to 1:1200 can be achieved using an auxiliary mixing block. Please contact your chemical supplier.
For an overview of our tunnel components, please submit your email. Your download will be sent to your email after submission. Thanks!