Allow customers to choose soft touch or touch free wash!
The FusionX is a customer choice combination wash system. It combines the unmatched cleaning ability of the Water Wizard™ 2.0 Touch Free System with the eFusion three soft touch brush system featuring Sparkle Soft wash materials.
Every unit is equipped with Undercarriage, Rocker Panel Sprayers, Entrance Signs, Web Enabled Computer Monitoring and all Stainless Steel construction. This high quality unit with low maintenance makes an excellent choice for any in bay automatic location!
Features & Benefits
- 3 Brush Design – The SparkleSoft soft touch components of the FusionX has 3 brushes: 2 side brushes and one top brush. The two side brushes provide complete coverage of the vehicle by counter
crossing over the center of the vehicle. Each brush uses an amp sensing technique to stay in constant contact with the vehicle and with just the right amount of cleaning pressure to ensure a clean vehicle.
- On Board Rocker Panel Sprayers – The On Board High Pressure Rocker Panel Sprayers offer another advantage for the cleaning ability of the FusionX. It allows for a more effective presoak application and consistent cleaning results. The Presoak is applied through an independent system designed with a dedicated line specifically for presoak thus not purging. This system uses multiple nozzles on the gantry to apply Presoak and completely blankets the vehicle.
- Scrubbing Action Oscillating Wash Nozzles & Height Adjustment System – The FusionX has scrubbing action oscillating nozzles which cover the entire vehicle. The boom drops below the bumper level in the front and rear for maximum cleaning and offers optional passes. The height adjustment system allows the boom to drop to 18” to maximize the scrubbing action of the high pressure wash. This ensures that every size vehicle receives the same quality wash!
- Wheel Scrub Brushes – The counter rotating scrubbing wheel brushes perform tremendously on even the dirtiest wheels. The gantry positions itself so specialized wheel cleaning brushes can gently penetrate the most intricate wheel design.
- Rollover Design Mounted on Gantry Tracks
- Stainless Steel Frame and Gantry
- (3) Three Soft Touch Brushes with SparkleSoft Wash Material
- Water Wizard 2.0™ High Pressure Wash with Oscillating Scrubbing Action Nozzles
- Zero Degree Oscillating Nozzle in top HP Wash Boom
- High Pressure Rocker Panel Sprayers On-Board
- High Pressure Undercarriage Spray System
- Cat 3535 Pump 25 HP motor 35 GPM 1200 PSI
- Direct System Injector (DSI) System
- Independent Delivery Manifold for Presoak and Spot Free
- Manual Controls for Gantry Operation
- Web Enabled for Complete Remote Access to System Controls
- Height Adjustment System
- Low Pressure/Hot Wax System
- Triple Foam Bath or Conditioner
- Foaming Tire Cleaner Applicators (On-Board)
- Presoak Heater System
- Two Step Presoak System
- Circulating Presoak System
- Wheel Scrub Brushes with three High Pressure Nozzles
- Zero Degree Oscillating Nozzles on Rocker Panel Sprayers
- Wind Wizard Blowers - Free Standing or On Board
- Contouring System
- Wash Wings Rain Bar
- Glass Treatment
- Freeze Protection
- Scrolling Sign and Clearance Arch
Operator Interface Panel (Red Lion)
The FusionX is equipped with an Operator Interface Panel mounted on the unit’s Electrical Control Center that provides the operator with a comprehensive system that allows them complete access to the system on-site or online.
The FusionX incoming electrical:
- 125 Amp, 3ph , 208/230V
(67 Amp Actual Draw)
Fusible Disconnect Switch w/ 125 Amp Dual Element Fuses
- 20Amp, 1 Pole Breaker, 120V
(10 Amp Actual Draw)
Optional Hot Wax System:
- 30 Amp, 3ph, 208/230V
Optional Water Tank Heater (5 KW)
- 20 Amp, 3ph, 208/230V
Water Line Required:
- 1” (26mm) Water
Min. Pressure 40 psi (2.75bar)
- Max. 60 psi (4.5 bar)
- Max Flow Rate: 32 Gpm (122 lpm)
|Pump Plant:||30”W x 60”L x 70”H
(762mm x 1524mm x 1778mm)
|Electrical Panel:||29”W x 36”H x 8” D
(736 mm x 736 mm x 203 mm)
|Gantry:||12’ 10” W x 74” D x 115” H
(3910 mm X 1888 mm X 2921 mm)
|Clearance:||84” (2.13 m)|
Recommended Bay Dimensions:
|Min. Door Opening Height:||10’