Provide a drier vehicle while using less energy with the H.E.S.S. Series Dryers!
Hanna’s H.E.S.S. (High Efficiency Stainless Steel) Dryers not only provides a desirable appearance, but also provides longevity and durability you would expect from the Coleman Hanna brand. The H.E.S.S. design provides the industrial strength for an extra-long life with easy to maintain appearance.
Hanna’s EQ Series Dryers are all about high efficiency and low energy while keeping it easy and simple. Hanna’s take on this conventional drying system is aimed at quality of manufacture and the quantity of air flow while using the least amount of energy. Hanna’s Hi-Flow round nozzle design provides a smooth transition of air flow from the scrolled producers directly through to the vehicle surface. The most popular 10 HP producer delivers performance similar to other 15 HP producers. Hanna’s 7.5 HP EQ producers are not only efficient but provide tremendous drying power onto the vehicle sides, mirrors, and rocker panel areas. The ease of mounting and various configurations provides many operational designs to accomplish desired results. Hanna’s nozzles and plenums are designed to reduce air turbulence and increase performance. Each single frame arch can mount up to 5 producers.
- Stainless Steel housings are durable, corrosion resistance and attractive.
- Hanna Stainless Steel nozzles available
- Up to 5 dryers can be mounted on a single stainless steel arch
- Standard 10hp TEFC motors
- Housing rotates 360 degrees to allow fine tuning of the air stream
- Corrosion resistant intake cone and Stainless Steel inlet screen
- Stainless steel mounting hardware for easy maintenance and corrosion resistance
- Powder coated steel impellor with backward curved blades are welded on both sides for durability
- Each 10 HP blower produces 7800 CFM of air per with actual BHP of less than 9.0
- Impellers are statically & dynamically balanced for power efficiency, smooth operation and improved motor life
- Hanna recommends the use of Hanna Variable frequency drives to further lower electricity cost
- Durable plastic housings with corrosion resistance and sound dampening features.
- Hanna Hi-Flow Round nozzles standard.
- Powder coated aluminum inlet cone and aluminum inlet screen.
- Standard 10hp TEFC (15hp and metric motor frames optional).
- Housing rotates 360 degrees to allow fine tuning of the air stream.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware for easy maintenance and corrosion resistance.
- Powder coated steel impellor with backward curved blades are welded on both sides for durability.
- Each 10 HP blower produces 7800 CFM of air per with actual BHP of less than 9.0.
- Impellers are statically and dynamically balanced for power efficiency, smooth operation and improved motor life.
- Coleman Hanna recommends the use of Hanna variable frequency drives to further lower electricity cost.