Hanna’s H.E.S.S. (High-Efficiency Stainless Steel) Dryers not only provide a desirable appearance but also provide longevity and durability you would expect from the Coleman
Hanna brand. The H.E.S.S. design provides the industrial strength for an extra-long life with easy to maintain appearance. Provide a drier vehicle while using less energy with the H.E.S.S. Series Dryers!
• Stainless Steel housings are durable, corrosion resistant and attractive.
• Hanna Stainless Steel nozzles available
• Up to 5 dryers can be mounted on a single stainless steel arch
• Standard 10hp TEFC motors
• Housing rotates 360 degrees to allow fine-tuning of the air stream
• Corrosion-resistant intake cone and Stainless Steel inlet screen
• Stainless steel mounting hardware for easy maintenance and corrosion resistance
• Powder-coated steel impellor with backward curved blades are welded on both sides for durability
• Each 10 HP blower produces 7800 CFM of air per with actual BHP of less than 9.0
• Impellers are statically & dynamically balanced for power efficiency, smooth operation and improved motor life
• Hanna recommends the use of Hanna Variable frequency drives to further lower electricity cost
Hanna’s take on this conventional drying system is aimed at the quality of manufacture and the quantity of airflow while using the least amount of energy.
Hanna’s Hi-Flow round nozzle design provides a smooth transition of airflow from the scrolled producers directly through to the vehicle surface.
Our cost-effective EQ Plus dryers are an upscale version of the typical centrifugal dryers that are found in most washes. We feature not only fully welded, epoxy-dipped wheels but also a high-efficiency airfoil design that delivers maximum air velocity and airflow. These units are offered in 10HP or 15HP. Housings are constructed of durable long-lasting molded resin with aluminum intake safety screens.