From the high efficiency Sweetwater Reclaim Water Treatment System to the Reverse Osmosis Spot-Free Rinse to the Water Softeners, Coleman Hanna offers all the latest advances in water treatment and reprocessing. Saving water is crucial in today's world. Modern car washes require water reclaim or recycling systems to decrease the amount of fresh water usage. Spot-Free Reverse Osmosis Systems are vital to ensure a spot-free final rinse to the vehicle. Water Softenershave always been essential to remove hardness in the water and prepare it for car washing.
Sweetwater Water Treatment (Reclaim) System
ozone removes color and odor and the optional bio control gets rid of surfactants, keeping your storage tank water fresh. Slim design fits easily into most equipment rooms or wash bays.
- Centrifugal Pump
- Oversized Basket Strainer
- Foot Valve & Strainer
- VFD to change the speed of the pump for variable output on the pump
- Cyclone separator has 16 small cyclone separators in one housing for peak performance
- Automatic bypass with pressure switch
- PLC mounted inside Nema Enclosure with interface to display errors and conditions of equipment
3 phase 208-240/460 volt ac
Bio Control- Programmed Bio Pump with Munox Injector
Stainless Steel Bag Filter
Self Cleaning Filter
- Height: 77”, Width: 62.25”, Depth: 21” weight 615 lb (shipping weight 740 lb)
- Input power: 208/230/480 volt, 3 phase @ 13.1 / 11.5 / 5.7 amp max (50 or 60 hz)
- Control Power: 115 vac, 60 hz 2 amp max, or 230 vac 50 hz 1 amp max
- Automatic Control: On/OFF/Automatic push button control with display screen
- Automatic Fresh Water Bypass capable of 10 amp max output energizes on low pressure
- Primary Pump: 5 HP pump, 120 GPM @ 65 max PSI
- Particulate Separator: 16 or 32 Self-Purging Vortex Filters with clear Lexan bowl
- Inlet filtration: Oversized Stainless Steel Cleanable Basket Strainer lint filter
- Primary Filtration: single or dual element cyclonic separators with filtration down to 10 micron
- Water Inlet: 3” FNPT
- Filtered Water Outlet: 2” FNPT
- Purge Outlet: 1 ½” FNPT
- Self Cleaning Cycle Time: 7 seconds
- Recirculation via 1” FNPT preset pressure regulator to ozone or air sparging manifold
- Ozone or oxygen injection manifold size 1”, included.
- Plumbing line size 1.25” required
- U.L. approved electronics provide world wide service.
- Self cleaning dirt collection and extra large pre-filter reduces maintenance saving time and money.
|Model||HP||GPM||Cyclones||Can be Used for:|
|Base Model 16CS60-3||3||60||16||
- Hose connections ok to hook-up equipment to suction and discharge stub-ups. Use reinforced suction approved hose. Max suction= 30” HG vacuum
- Use SCH 80 PVC union with viton o-ring on ozone line. Spears Par # 8057-012
- Do not use copper for ozone or bio line.
- Reclaim water out to equipment normally tubbed to wall pipe and not shown.
Dimensions from center of pipe:
- Discharge line 3” PVC SCH 40 or 80 2” from back of the unit
- Ozone or Bio line 1.25” PVC SCH 40 6” from back of the unit
- Suction Line 3” SCH 80 PVC 10” from back of the unit
- Spare Suction Line 3” SCH 80 PVC 14” from back of the unit
- Reclaim should sit two to four inches from equipment room wall.
- Do not stub-up pipes tight together or against wall.
- Leave room for plumbing to unit. We recommend 16”.
- Use SCH 80 cleaner and gray glue for suction lines. Cleaner and glue on all others.
- Use of 45 fittings instead of elbows on suction and discharge lines will improve performance.
Water Recycling Systems
Save water with a Water Recycling System. This system includes centrifugal pump, barrel screen, foot valve & strainer, prime tank, hydracyclone, spring loaded bypass valve, and dump gate valve.
|5 HP Pump||130 GPM @ 45 PSI|
|7.5 HP Pump||150 GPM @ 60 PSI|
|10 HP Pump||150 GPM @ 80 PSI|
|15 HP Pump||180 GPM @ 100 PSI|
|20 HP Pump||230 GPM @ 100 PSI|
International Water Recycling System
- These systems are for areas utilizing 50Hz power
- Includes centrifugal pump, barrel screen, foot valve & strainer, prime tank, hydracyclone,spring loaded bypass valve, dump gate valve
- Consult order processing for applications where the centrifugal pump is located more than 16 ft from the re-circulation pit
|3 HP Pump||75 GPM @ 40 PSI|
|5 HP Pump||105 GPM @ 45 PSI|
|7.5 HP Pump||125 GPM @ 60 PSI|
|15 HP Pump||180 GPM @ 100 PSI|
|10 HP Pump||125 GPM @ 80 PSI|
Pressure Activated Booster Systems
Ensure the delivery of water to all your solutions pumps. This system includes centrifugal pump, pressurized bladder tank, pressure activation switch and check valve. Booster Pump Systems may be required with certain brands of solution dispensers.
|3 HP Booster Pump||90 GPM @ 40 PSI|
|5 HP Booster Pump||130 GPM @ 45 PSI|
|50 Hertz 3 HP Booster Pump||75 GPM @ 40 PSI|
|50 Hertz 5 HP Booster Pump||105 GPM @ 45 PSI|