Pro Dispensing Boards
Using a dependable and reliable chemical dispenser in a tunnel car wash is very important in order to minimize costs and reduce waste.
Our Pro Dispensing Boards use PVDF Dosatron water driven dispensers to ensure your chemicals are used wisely. These dispensers are mounted to a stainless steel board and come pre plumbed for easy installations. Each panel comes standard with solenoid valves, filters, and ball valves on each unit. 80 psi of water pressure is required for the Pro Dispensing Boards and can be used with booster pump to compensate for low water pressure. The maximum rated flow is 11 GPM. These boards come with one, two, or three Dosatrons depending upon the required usage. For example, triple foam applicators need a triple Dosatron to monitor all three colors of foam.
- Pro Dispensing Boards use PVDF Dosatron water driven dispensers.
- All dispensers are mounted on a stainless steel board.
- All panels are built pre-plumbed.
- Each wall mounted panel includes solenoid valves, filters, and ball valves on each unit.
- Requires 80 psi of water pressure to achieve maximum rated flow.
- A booster pump may be required to compensate for low water pressure.
- Maximum rated flow is 11 GPM.
Complete your email to receive PDF download link sent to your email. Please make sure to check your SPAM folder.