The Gleam Machine is an extra service revenue generating system that is located after the blowers in the conveyor wash system. It provides an added drying and shine to the vehicle to influence your customers’ to choose higher priced wash packages and increasing your revenue per car. The system utilizes a special water absorbent material that also polishes the vehicle while it removes the remaining water droplets providing hand dried quality without the labor.
The Gleam Machine increases customer satisfaction and perception while increasing the quality of the drying cycle and lowering your labor overhead in the process.
- The Gleam Machine Machine has two side 53” brushes mounted at a special angle and a top brush with special drying cloth
- The Gleam Machine is placed after dryers to effectively remove the small water droplets left on the windows. It gently buffs the hood and horizontal surfaces, along with the vertical surfaces above the fender well.
- Most operators are using the Gleam Machine as an option in their higher priced packages.
- The Gleam Machine will work with your blowers to produce a dryer vehicle.
- Pneumatic Retracts are included.
- Hydraulic flow controls and solenoid valves are included in proportionator pricing or purchased separately
- Gleam Machine requires 4 computer functions
- Mounted on a 80” deep Stainless Steel Frame that is 126” tall.
- Tunnel space requirements of 13’-4”