Credit Card Processing Systems allow operators to accept credit cards at the wash bay or vacuum meter. The wall mounted equipment room controller processes the credit card payments. Credit Card Processing Systems also provide valuable accounting tracking by supplying reports of credit card or cash payments. With the ability to retrofit old meters, this system allows the investor to add it to as many bays as desired. We offer two different types of credit card processing systems: CryptoPay Credit Card System and the Unitec Wash Pay System.
For tunnel or in bay automatic sites, the Optiva Virtual Attendant Entry System provides the perfect solution to upsell higher packages to customers and provide an easy to use entrance terminal.
Unitec Wash Pay System
- System includes computer, router, software, and communication software
- Equipment room installed controller mounted in Nema 12 cabinet
- Menu drive function selection
- Individual screen totals
- Reports for individual bays and vacuums
- Daily, monthly, and annual counts
- Installation kit
- Standard controller for office setting
- User interface kit to allow access to the system without a computer
- Print server, Ethernet switch, receipt printer
- IP Tran Credit option that allows alternate credit card processors to be used. Supported processors are Paymentech and FDR Atlanta (Buypass)
- Dial up processing - Accepts MC, Visa, Discover, and AMEX. Does not allow remote access. Supports First Data and Elavon Processors.
- External POS interface that allows car wash codes to be sold from gas pumps or c store or from a local or off site PC.