Credit Card Processing Systems
Attract New Customers by Accepting Credit Cards in the Bay, at Vacuum Stations, and Vending Islands.
Credit Card Processing Systems allow operators to accept credit cards at the wash bay or vacuum meter. The wall mounted equipment room controller processes the credit card payments. Credit Card Processing Systems also provide valuable accounting tracking by supplying reports of credit card or cash payments. With the ability to retrofit old meters, this system allows the investor to add it to as many bays as desired. We offer two different types of credit card processing systems: CryptoPay Credit Card System and the Unitec Wash Pay System.
CryptoPay Credit Card System
The CryptoPay Credit Card System has a tested and proven track record of bringing cost-savings, convenience, and secure credit card acceptance to your facility. Designed with unparalleled security, innovation, affordability, and ease of installation. The CryptoPay Credit Card System is your secure solution today and into the future.
- CryptoPay Credit Card Encryption
- Wireless Card Readers
- Transaction Consolidation
- Affordable & Easy to Install
- Cloud-Based Analytics & Receipts
- Low Start Up Cost
- No Minimum Card Reader Purchase
Available to use on new & existing:
- In Bay Self Serve Meters
- Splash-N-Dash Systems
- Vacuum Units
- Vending Islands
Coin Meters Decals
Update your meter door decal and with and request a custom Meter Door Decal to match your carwash brand.
- System includes computer, router, software, and communication software
- Equipment room installed controller mounted in Nema 12 cabinet
- Menu drive function selection
- Individual screen totals
- Reports for individual bays and vacuums
- Daily, monthly, and annual counts
- Installation kit
- Standard controller for office setting
- User interface kit to allow access to the system without a computer
- Print server, Ethernet switch, receipt printer
- IP Tran Credit option that allows alternate credit card processors to be used. Supported processors are Paymentech and FDR Atlanta (Buypass)
- Dial up processing - Accepts MC, Visa, Discover, and AMEX. Does not allow remote access. Supports First Data and Elavon Processors.
- External POS interface that allows car wash codes to be sold from gas pumps or c store or from a local or off site PC.